The WKD 380 is a helical jet diffuser with strong induction, it has a round front, a swirl chamber integrated in the plenum and an adjustment nozzle.
The WKD 380 represents an excellent choice for an efficient and comprehensive system in ventilation mode, cooling mode and heating mode in either an industrial or commercial setting. Adjustment can be effected manually or with a motor allowing frequent adjustment depending on the needs of the moment.
The adjustment mechanisms of the WKD 380 as well as its adjustment nozzle facilitate the change in direction of evacuation (horizontally or vertically) and also in the depth of penetration.
Areas of application
• Commercial spaces
• Meeting rooms
• Computer rooms
• Trade fairs
• Industrial space
• White rooms
• Areas with airflows varying from 700 m3/h to
10000m3/ with a height from 3m to 20m and
a temperature difference from -15°C to +30°C
• Easy variation of the airflow direction (horizontal and vertical).
• Possibility to modify the strength of the air jet penetration by varying its intensity and induction.
• The long-range nozzle allows a very long vertical penetration in heating mode.
• Adjustable primary induction.
• Manual or motorized adjustment.
• Adjustment according to the temperature difference between multiple diffusers.
© 2017, NAD Klima
WKD 380® and NAD Klima® are registred trademarks used under license by Equipement NAD inc.