The DAL 382 permits optimal configuration of the ventilation system to meet the requirements of a room. The DAL 382’s technology provides high speed discharge of air with low acoustic power.
A variety of airstream configurations are possible, even after the unit has been installed due to the eccentric rollers. The DAL 382 swirl diffuser is made of steel. The eccentric rollers are integrated to the front square plate. Each diffuser is supplied with a stabilising chamber, allowing for a uniform and silent airflow.
The helical airstream, the stability and the high induction generated from the very start of the outlet vent make the DAL 382 the diffuser of choice for high air flow rates and variable air volumes.
The most suitable diffuser for high flow and variable air volume.
Areas of application
• Offices and white rooms
• Administrative centres
• Computer rooms
• Meeting rooms
• Multipurpose rooms
• Constant and variable flow systems
• Entrance Halls
• Rapid reduction of flow speed and temperature variations caused by high induction.
• Low acoustic power for high airflow rates.
• Eccentric rollers allowing for 180 degrees of airflow adjustment.
• Possibility of adjusting airflows, even after installation.
• Possibility of reducing total airflow rate as much as 30% in VAV.
• Fewer diffusers required.
• Approximately 3 times more induction than a conventional 4-way diffuser.
• Approximately 3 times less temperature variation in occupied area than a traditionnal diffuser.
• Possibility of eliminating external heating sources due to the diffuser‘s heating abilities.
• Allows a reduction in the total number of units required to circulate a fixed volume of air.
• Adaptable to systems requiring constant or variable airflows.
© 2017, NAD Klima
DAL 382® and NAD Klima® are registred trademarks used under license by Equipement NAD inc.