Welcome on www.nadklima.com
(Henseforth « the site »)
This document deals with NAD Klima’s policy on protection of personal information. The following policy reflects the laws in effect in Canada, such as the Law on protection of personal information and electronic documents and the Law on protection of personal information in the private sector (L.R.Q., chapter P-39.1) in the province of Québec, location of the head offices of this company.
This privacy statement was last amended and modified on November 24, 2023, and applies to citizens and legal permanent residents of Canada.
In this privacy statement we explain what we do with the data we obtain about you via www.nadklima.com.
We recommend that you read this statement carefully. In our processing, we comply with the requirements of privacy legislation. This means, among other things, that:
• we clearly indicate for what purposes we process personal data. We do this by means of this privacy statement;
• we aim to limit our collection of personal data only to that personal data necessary for legitimate purposes;
• we first ask for your explicit consent to process your personal data in cases requiring your consent;
• we take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data, and we require the same of parties processing personal data for us;
• we respect your right to consult, correct or delete your personal data if you request it. If you have any questions or would like to know exactly what data we store, please contact us.
1. Purpose and categories of data
We may collect or receive personal information for a number of reasons related to our business activities, including the following:
1.1 Contact - By telephone, mail, e-mail
1.2 Compile and analyze statistics for the improvement of the website.
2. Disclosure practices
We disclose personal information if required to do so by law or court order, in response to a law enforcement agency, to the extent permitted by other provisions of law, to provide information, or for an investigation into a matter related to public safety. If our website or organization is taken over, sold or involved in a merger or acquisition, your data may be disclosed to our advisors and any potential buyers and will be passed on to the new owners.
3. How we respond to requests
Do Not Track & Global Privacy Control
Our website responds to and supports the Do Not Track (DNT) HTTP request header. If you enable DNT in your browser, these preferences are communicated to us in the HTTP request header, and we will not track your browsing behavior.
For more information on cookies, please refer to our Cookies Policy. We have concluded a data processing agreement with Google. Google cannot use the data for any other Google services. The inclusion of full IP addresses is blocked by us.
We are committed to the security of personal data. We take appropriate security measures to limit misuse and unauthorized access to personal data. This ensures that only necessary people have access to your data, that access to the data is protected and that our security measures are regularly reviewed.
6. Third Party Websites
This privacy statement does not apply to third party websites connected by links on our website. We cannot guarantee that these third parties handle your personal data in a reliable or secure manner. We recommend that you read the privacy statements of these websites before using them.
7. Changes to this privacy statement
We reserve the right to modify this privacy statement. It is recommended that you consult this privacy statement regularly in order to be aware of any possible modifications. In addition, we will actively inform you wherever possible.
8. Access and modify your data
If you have any questions, or would like to know what personal data we store about you, please contact us. Please ensure you always clearly state your identity, so that we can be sure we do not change or delete the wrong person's data. We will only provide the requested information upon receipt of a request from a verifiable consumer. You can contact us using the information below.
8.1 You have the following rights regarding your personal data
1. You can send a request for access to the data concerning you that we process.
2. You can request an overview, in a commonly used format, of the data we process about you.
3. You can request correction or deletion of data if it is incorrect or no longer current. Where appropriate, modified information will be transmitted to third parties who have access to the information in question.
4. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, subject to contractual or legal restrictions and reasonable notice. You will be informed of the implications of such withdrawal.
5. You have the right to object to any failure to comply with PIPEDA to our organization and, if the matter is not resolved, to the Office of the Privacy Commissioner of Canada.
6. We will provide access to personal information in an alternative format to any individual with a sensory disability and the right to access personal information under PIPEDA, where the individual requests that it be transmitted in this alternative format if (a) a version of the information already exists in this format; or (b) their conversion to this format is reasonable and necessary for the individual to exercise their rights.
Our website is not designed for children and it is not our intention to collect personal data from children under the age of consent of their country of residence.
We therefore ask children under the age of consent not to send us any personal data.
10. Contact details
144, rue Léger Sherbrooke (Quebec) J1L 1L9
We have named a person to contact about the organization's policies and practices, and to whom any complaints or requests for information can be directed:
144, rue Léger Sherbrooke (Quebec) J1L 1L9
© 2018, Nad Klima, Équipement NAD inc.