The SRA is a square or rectangular high induction diffuser made to address the ventilation needs of spaces with low and medium heights.
The SRA diffuser is made of galvanneal steel covered with powder coated paint. The standard manufacture size is 1450 mm (57 in.) long. Alternatively, it is available indifferent lengths to meet your needs.
It is ideal for applications where the technology must be not only efficient but also integrated into the architectural design.
Integrated eccentric rollers and/or nozzle rollers, the rectangular or square SRA diffuser offers a multitude of air direction possibilities.
All air conditioning and heating solutions are found in one application which combines technology, aesthetics and comfort.
Areas of application
• Commercial industry
• Ventilation of large areas
• Office areas
• Entry hall
• Industrial areas
• High induction diffuser which allows homogeny of the air in a room: the temperature, the humidity
and the air density.
• Increased comfort in the occupied zone : low temperature differences, low noise
• Eccentric rollers allow an adjustment of the airflow in a 180° range
• Possibility to change the direction of air flow after installation..
• Possibility of reducing the total airflow up 30% in VAV.
• Make it possible to eliminate the heating baseboard through heating by the diffuser
• Simplify the ventilation network and reduces installation costs
• Easy adaption to systems with variable or constant airflow.
• Easy to maintain : Powder coated paint which minimizes dust collection and makes it easy to clean
• Low accumulation of dust in the interior because the dust is purged by the holes.
• Durability : The powder coated paint prevents chipping,
• The steel suspension rail and duct in brushed metal covered with a powder coated paint.
• Easy installation: Installed using a suspension rail, threaded rods, metallic cable or directly to the ceiling
© 2017 NADKlima
SRA® and NAD Klima® are registred trademarks used under license by Equipement NAD inc.