The WKD 381 is a helical jet diffuser with strong induction with a square frontal part and a swirl chamber which is integrated into the plenum as well as an adjustment nozzle.
It is known for heating and cooling in areas of high comfort, industry or in areas with ceilings of a height >5m.
The adjustment of the air flow either manually or motorized, allows for adaption to the needs of the space.
Areas of application
• Areas of high comfort
• Meeting rooms
• Computer rooms
• Exhibition rooms
• White rooms
• Industrial and professional workshops
• Proportional regulation of the airflow direction for both horizontal and vertical air flows.
• Proportional regulation of the horizontal air flow penetration like the vertical in varying levels of
turbulence and induction.
• Maximum vertical penetration in heating mode thanks to the long-range nozzle which is included.
• Adjustable primary induction.
• Manual or motorized adjustment.
• Low acoustic power for the large movements of air.
• Working control of the difference in temperature between multiple diffusers at the same time.
© 2017, NAD Klima
WKD 381® and NAD Klima® are registred trademarks used under license by Equipement NAD inc.