The RRA is a high induction diffuser made to address the ventilation needs of spaces with very low and medium volumes of air.
The RRA diffuser is made of brush steel covered with powder coated paint. The standard manufacture size is 1500mm (59 in.) long. Alternatively, it is available in different lengths to meet your needs
It is ideal for applications where the technology must be not only efficient but also integrated into the architectural design. Thanks to integrated eccentric rollers and/or the clean nozzles and rollers, the circular RRA diffuser offers a multitude of air direction choices. All air conditioning and heating solutions are found in one application which combines technology, aesthetics and comfort.
• High induction diffuser which allows homogeny of the air in a room: the temperature, the humidity and the air density.
• Increased comfort in the occupied zone : Comfortable movement of air, low temperature differences, low noise
• Eccentric rollers allow an adjustment of the airflow in a 180° range
• Possibility to change the direction of air flow after instalation..
• Possibility of reducing the total airflow up 30% in VAV.
• Make it possible to eliminate the heating device through heating by the diffuser
• Simplify the ventilation network and reduces installation costs
• Easy adaption of the airflow for use in various spaces.
• Easy to maintain :
Thermo-lacqued paint which minimizes dust collection and makes it easy to clean (Swiffer).
Low accumulation of dust in the interior because the dust is purged by the holes.
• Durability :
The Thermo-lacquedpaint prevents chipping,
Sealed with PVC joint to prevent leakage and seal degradation
The aluminum suspension rail and duct in brushed metal covered with a powder coated paint.
• Easy installation:
Installed using a suspension rail, no sealing required, fewer suspension rods and installation screws
Areas of application
• Commercial industry
• Office areas
• Entry halls, Atriums
• Buildings with apparent structure
• Public spaces
• Air curtains with nozzles
Please consult the "How NAD" guide before making your choice of diffuser.
You can download this guide and the product catalog from the "Download" section on this page.
RRA - Installation video
© 2019, NAD Klima. - RRA® and NAD Klima® are registred trademarks used under license by Equipement NAD inc